3.26.2009

Philigry - Swapped!

Katie at Philigry is a master of those crafts that I wish I was good at: sewing, quilting, knitting. So when she suggested a swap (my new mantra is swapping is fine in 2009), I jumped at the chance to become the owner of one of her creations. Thanks to Amandajean and her Red Cross pillow, and to my sister-in-law Jennifer and her 2008 Christmas present, I already own several beautiful handmade pillows. These two ladies started my pillow addiction. Now Katie can add her name to my list of enablers:

Cute, huh? Thanks, Katie.

5 comments:

Chickenbells said...

Very fantastic! And the color is perfect to perk up into the season...

c.Rachel said...

Love the colors in your room! The pillow is a cheery addition.

Love your mantra, someone should cross stitch that!

heather said...

Love it!! I forgot that you got amandajeans cross pillow. Love the orange color on the bed.

Philigry said...

i love all your swaps. so glad you like the pillow. it looks so nice in your home!

amandajean said...

LOVE it! a pop of orange does a room good! :)