1.23.2009

Outtakes From Week of Color - The Colors That Weren't: Black and White... and Three Winners

Thanks to all of you for the sweet comments this week and for the on-going support of what I do in this space. The three winners of the sulu-design etsy shop contest, chosen at random from the comments this week, are: Abby at My Love Is..., Kristi at Asphalt and Air, and Lynn at Craftstew. The shop, by the way, is chock full of lots of new pieces as of this morning. Thanks to those of you who played along this week, and an extra thanks to those of you who left comments here for the first time. So nice to meet you. Have a wonderful weekend.

8 comments:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

I love that you continured with the project and I love this week's photos of colors that weren't because I found myself thinking- I wish she had chosen (fill in the blank) color.

Blenda said...

Congrats to your contest winners.
Your photos are great!

Lynn said...

Thanks Susan! I am super excited!

Philigry said...

oh, i am jealous!
Your photos are so great. Photography is something i want to get better at. You are an inspiration

amandajean said...

congrats to the winners!!! i loved seeing your outtakes, too. they were all good! :)

Fine Little Day said...

So many comments on your Such a good morning post. Here´s another one. Wow, 1000 sales, you´re well worth it Susan.

Knitsonya said...

I totally missed all this - but you rock! You are an inspiration to me and my Etsy ventures! Love that red photo and believe me, red was ROBBED! not being included in Color Week. Love that you've made a place for a selection of the not selected colors. Have a terrific weekend!

My Love is..... said...

ohhhh WOW!! What a fantastic surprise. THANK YOU!!