12.12.2008

That's All Folks

At least for 2008. I think. I pulled together one last sulu-design shop update before the new year because I couldn't wait until then to share the earrings that I made using the killer gray beads that I picked up in Cleveland. And a few more of the mustard yellow beads I got there, too. I'm loving the gray. And the yellow. And the gray and the yellow together. And then I had to add a couple pieces similar to ones that have recently sold. And, well... I got on a listing roll and ended up putting all of these in the shop:

Hey, thanks for scrolling all the way down. That should do it for a while. Time now to sit by the Christmas tree and enjoy some slowness.

12 comments:

jen j-m said...

i'm loving the mustard yellow beads, wow!
congratulations on hitting 1000 sales in your shop.
cheers + happy holidays!
xo

dash said...

hey susan!

you knock me out with your energy. keep it up, girl.

;)m

Bitterbetty said...

happy holidays.. I am so impressed that you are already to "the slowness" I have 2 gift projects to go to get there!

I hope to see you in the new year! xxoo
B

lealou said...

oh dear -- going to have to get some of those grey ones for sure..... :)

betsy and iya said...

FANTASTIC work, Susan!!! Crankin' them out! Last night's trunk show was pretty slow, but we had a great time. I'm doing 3 more shows before this season ends, so maybe I'll see you at one of those! I definitely hope I'll see you before the new year. mwah!

Chickenbells said...

Fantastic coloring! I'm glad you were able to squeeze in one more update!

shari said...

susan, hi. those mustard yellow beads are something else! glad you will be able to slow down for awhile. happiest of holidays to you. hugs.

amandajean said...

I'm loving the grey beads too!!! the grey and mustard combination is perfect. the flat matte beads are so fantastic. I'm wearing my orange and grey earrings today and I LOVE THEM!!! enjoy your time sitting around the Christmas tree and enjoy some slowness for me, too, please???

Beulah Sorensen said...

Enjoy the quiet times--wishing you evenings of contentment and the hot beverage of your choice!

Wende said...

Beautiful! All the say down. I'm closing up shop on Wednesday--I don't think any more sales are coming and I'm hankering to just do holiday things. :D Enjoy that down time, you've earned it. (little miss I'm done with all my homemade gifts. yes, I saw that comment. hee)

Michelle said...

OOOWWW, grey and mustard, sssosooo pretty.

Crystal said...

Awesome, awesome! Loving all of these! You still have the best earring designs I've seen.