12.05.2008

Moving Right Along

Phew. A wonderful, restful week with my family has come to an end, and now that I'm back in Portland, I'm in a bit of a rush to get things in order. Tonight, I'll be at Tumbleweed with several new earrings and necklaces as part of a big holiday celebration and sale that the shop is throwing. Please stop by and say hello if you're in town. Abby and her lovely photos will be there, too. I've stocked the sulu-design shop with lots of new neutral-ish pieces. A colorful update is soon to follow, thanks to a bead binge at Isle of Beads in Cleveland. For those of you thinking about giving sulu-design pieces as holiday gifts, a few notes on shipping: I ship everything for free to any destination, worldwide. I ship orders within 24 hours of receiving them, so you've got plenty of time to make your decisions...

All of the images above are direct links to listings. Or check out the entire shop here. Back soon...

6 comments:

betsy and iya said...

Yay! It's good to see you back. Everything looks marvelous!

Artsy Momma said...

Glad you had a good trip! Now comes the hard part just picking out one or two for my BFF for x-mas!

Connie said...

glad you had a good time with the fam' in cleves!

Michelle said...

Yeah, glad you had a nice time with fam and are back to work like the rest of us!!!hhehehehehe

amandajean said...

glad you had a relaxing week with your family! and hurray for new beads. :)

Chickenbells said...

Welcome back! I'm so glad you had a good break...