11.24.2008

See You on the Other Side of Thanksgiving

As promised, I added a few more pieces to the sulu-design shop before heading out to Cleveland tomorrow:


Images above are direct links to listings. Items ordered from the sulu-design shop today will be in the mail first thing tomorrow morning. All items ordered after that, up through December 2nd, will be mailed on December 3rd. Thanks, friends. To those of you in the states, have a happy Thanksgiving. I'm officially checking out until we get back. Off to the home of no computer!

9 comments:

house on hill road said...

have fun - enjoy your family! happy thanksgiving.

Chickenbells said...

Have a fantastic time!!

betsy and iya said...

Enjoy the much needed break! The idea of being away from the computer for one week sounds extremely refreshing to me. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm very thankful that your loveliness has entered my life.

Mariss said...

Have a GREAT time with your lovely family :) We're heading to Indiana to visit Mike's fam, so yay for the Midwest! Eat a lot and gobble gobble!

amisha said...

beautiful new pieces, susan!
have a wonderful holiday this week!
xo

ismoyo said...

Pretty new pieces!
Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Charmaine said...

Those are such gorgeous earings. I'd probably buy them if I didn't already have too many earings already... that & no money

amandajean said...

hope your thanksgiving was great!

Michelle said...

Ohhh feathers seem to mean Thanksgiving for some reason, probably b/c of the indians...I hope you had fun :)