11.20.2008

One Two Punch

One more sulu-design shop update today (this one's a little bit punchy) and another small one to follow early next week before Barry and I head to Cleveland for Thanksgiving. Cleveland for Thanksgiving! I'm really psyched to see my family. Maybe my excitement is the source of the intense colors I've been working with recently:

Images above are links to shop listings. For those of you thinking about holiday orders, a note on shipping: Orders placed on or before November 24th will be shipped within 24 hours, as usual. All orders placed between November 25th and December 2nd will ship on December 3rd. After that, regular 24 hour shipping will occur through December 30th.

8 comments:

Artsy Momma said...

Yea for home for the holidays! I love the holidays just for that reason.

Loving the bright color combos, I would buy one of each but my husband may never stop scolding me if I do!

Wende said...

Tangy! :D

Julie Owsik Ackerman said...

I love these bright colors! Makes me want to go to the tropics for the holidays, but Cleveland sounds good too :)

meg said...

oh my gosh. i love these colors! well done.

Chickenbells said...

Those are some crazy wonderful colors girl! Have an awesome time visiting your family...

amandajean said...

yay for punchy colors! it's fun to see you departing from your usual color schemes. these are making me grin. :)

and I'm so excited for you that you are going home for thanksgiving! how's your to-do list coming along?

mia said...

ooooo I like those. Have fun in the homeland! I hear they are getting some serious snow, enjoy :)

beki said...

Oh my, I'm loving these punchy combinations!
Have fun with your family - safe travels :)