10.03.2008

Life and Limb


I'd been searching in vain for a month or so for some nice pieces in which to re-pot several succulents that Barry and I had picked up from Pistils Nursery a while ago. I was looking for something clean and modern (as opposed to the cute - but not-so-me - mismatched sugar bowls and coffee mugs that I'd had them in). My Goodwill searches were fruitless. After moaning about this to Abby, she suggested I check out Life and Limb. Spot-on recommendation, friend. Life and Limb is a beautiful little shop here in Portland, full of gorgeous plants and fabulous potting options for them.

6 comments:

amandajean said...

they are wonderful. and so you!

hanna said...

looks great!
check out the swedish site www.granit.com they have stationery, pots, storagestuff and I think you will like it.
oh, our baby-boy otto arrived 10 days ago! check him out on the blog!

take care of yourself!
much luck!

hanna

Chickenbells said...

OH how beautiful!

abby said...

awesome :)
so glad you liked it.
and i will listen to you moan any day-it's my favorite.
we should do breakfast soon!

kat | Taylor Made designs said...

1st, I just love succulents.
2nd, I love those pots :)

Julia said...

I love those. Must check out the store next time I'm in Portland.