9.14.2008

An Update and Some Blog Love... What Else is New?

I'm back in Portland, friends, spending my day off catching up on some blog reading and jewelry making after my trip to Cleveland last week. Words cannot express how wonderful it was to be with my family. Nor can I tell you how good it felt to be able to take care of my mom - the ultimate care-giver herself - although it was for just a bit. Thank you for your well-wishes for her recovery.
While I was away, the sulu-design etsy shop stock dwindled down to almost nothing, so I've added lots of new earrings, many with autumn inspired colors, to its virtual shelves. I included one of the resin oval necklaces in there, too.

Click images above for shop listings. And as always, if you'd like to hear about shop updates as soon as they occur, you can e-mail me at sulu-design@hotmail.com and type "shop update list" in the subject line. I'll add you to my e-mail list and let you know about large updates before I post about them here on my blog.

And now for that blog love I mentioned up above. First, thanks to Kathy, whose blog I adore (she's a master of the punny titles) and whose rockin' slippers are still keeping my tootsies warm. She recently gave my blog a very sweet mention on hers. I'm honored. Next, a local shout-out to Alyson, whom I had the pleasure of meeting at a street fair this weekend. Check out her cute cards pictured with the other stunning photos on Abby's blog. And speaking of local, Ink and Peat, a ridiculously gorgeous shop here in Portland, had its grand opening celebration this weekend. The work of Jen Jedd-McGee was, to my delight, featured there. It's no secret that I'm a big fan of Jen and her work, and her pieces fit in so perfectly in this beautifully curated shop. I've been a bit frenzied with all of this blog beauty recently. Okay... enough blog gushing. Blushing? Blogushing? Have a wonderful week, all.

4 comments:

jen j-m said...

thanks so much for the nice shout out, lady! i am so glad your mom is doing okay and you got to spend some time with her. xxoo, jen

littlebyRD said...

So good to meet in person the other night! Your new jewelry is beautiful - as always!

amandajean said...

glad you are back! and it's so good to hear that your time with your family was wonderful.

holly said...

Yea! You are back! I was crying without my favorite, epic blog entries :)
blogspeed