8.29.2008

To Those Who Are Local, To Those Who Are Far Away

Fellow Portlanders, it would be so lovely to see you tomorrow afternoon (Saturday the 30th) at Olio United, where I and several other designers will be having trunk shows to celebrate the first anniversary of this fabulous shop. I'll be around from noon to two with lots of new sulu-design earrings and necklaces on hand, and I would be truly happy to see you there in person.
For those of you who aren't nearby, I've been trying to update my etsy shop with some regularity. Seeing as the last round of blue earrings were such a hit, my most recent update is all about the blues (different blues, but blues nonetheless), too:

Click images for shop listings. More to come soon. Happy Labor Day to those of you in the U.S. Enjoy a relaxing holiday weekend.

8 comments:

holly said...

Wish I could be at your trunk show! Have fun - I am sure it will be a huge success. Have a great weekend! And I love the earrings - especially the ones posted on the bottom. Simply beautiful!

Chickenbells said...

Oh my heavens..I wish I was closer! Have a lovely time...

Tyra said...

TRUNK SHOW! Oh my goodness Susan. Good luck tomorrow. And congrats on everything right now. Love ya!

Elizabeth said...

Hi there, I wandered over here from some other blog. Your earrings are gorgeous!

Erin said...

I hope your trunk show was a success Susan. Your stuff is so beautiful I am sure it went well. I hope you have enjoyed your summer. I am off to check out your Etsy Shop. ((Hugs))

abby said...

I hope you had a good time at the trunk show. Your cookies totally rule, btw.

Wende said...

I wish I could have made it in. I need to get out of this town. :D

Lovely blues. :D

amandajean said...

I sooooooo wish I could have attended your trunk show. did you get to meet lots of new people there?