8.27.2008

Asking and Answering

I'm briefly surfacing from under a pile of beads to pop in and respond to a couple recent requests. I'm still busy working on filling earring and necklace orders. I thought I was done. I'm not. I'm getting there. But I thought a little break from my computer break was in order for a couple reasons.
First, a sulu-design etsy shop update with pieces similar to the earrings in my previous post:

Click images for direct links to listings. The blue beads you see above are the last ones I have, and I am unable to get more currently, so if you like them, jump on 'em, folks.
Second, an answer to Sandra who left a comment on my blog a couple weeks ago: I've been digging around, trying to find the directions to the lake we went to on Mount Hood earlier this summer, and am coming up empty-handed. You can find them, though, where we originally found them, in a recent "best of" issue of Portland Monthly magazine (the one with the row of shrubs on the front and a gal with clippers behind them) on a one-page story on local watering holes. We went to the one featured in the middle. Hope that helps...
I'll back again soon, friends. I see a light at the end of the tunnel. I hope you're enjoying summer's beautiful end.

4 comments:

maritza said...

I love those blue beads, and that blue/gray combo is so lovely. Hope you're having a beautiful end of summer also.

Chickenbells said...

Those beads are so beautiful!

amandajean said...

I AM enjoying the end of summer. hope you are, too! these earrings are wonderful.

Mrs.French said...

you too...oh and I love the blue.