7.11.2008

Food, Folks, and Fun

I'm wrapping up a week packed with lots of good friends and good food... always a great combination. To continue that theme tonight, I hope to see some of you at Alma Chocolate between 5 and 8 for Kristi's opening. In between all of my socializing and eating, I've managed to find time to add a few summery pieces to the sulu-design shop:


I'll have more on the way next week. Speaking of shops, for a while now I've been meaning to make mention here of my boss's adorable on-line store for children's clothing and toys. I'm sitting here thinking about it as I wiggle my freshly pedicured toes (boss lady treated me super well yesterday)!
Have a wonderful weekend, all. I'll be catching up with my missed blog reading this weekend (something had to give this week, and honestly, it wasn't going to be the raspberry nectarine lime crumble I made earlier this week). I hope to hear that you're enjoying this beautiful summer.

10 comments:

Mom said...

Suzy honey,

How can you mention a raspberry nectarine lime crumble without a recipe???

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing! Sounds delicious. xo, J

Nadia said...

Sounds like fun!

Bobbypin Bandit said...

These pieces remind me of the beach. Like a treasure you might find twinkling in the sand!

ambika said...

Love these! The coins are so playful!

My Love is..... said...

oh susan I love them all well done!

amandajean said...

it's good to know that you have your priorities straight. :)

house on hill road said...

ok...i'm with your mom. i need that recipe - it has all my faves in it!

and those last two pairs of earrings - really gorgeous, susan.

Mrs.French said...

stunning additions girlie...Grasshopper is a favorite at our house.

maritza said...

Oooh, these new earrings really are so summery and pretty. Sounds like you are having a great time, too!