7.26.2008

The Comings and the Goings

The sights at Crater Lake knocked my socks off last weekend. But honestly, one of the best parts of our getaway was the getting there and the getting back. I love a good road trip, especially one that takes us through little towns that are too small to appear on our maps. We took the long way getting home from the park this week. And even though I'm the queen of car sickness, I have the say, the long way is always worth it.




Just one more post about our weekend away to follow...
and then I swear I'm done.

5 comments:

amandajean said...

I know this is no secret, but I am in love with your photography. and these certainly don't disappoint.

Mrs.French said...

I honestly don't think any state's skies are as blue as ours....

ambika said...

I adore that last photo. That kind of signage is unheard of in a non-ironic, reproduction kind of way.

shari said...

such good photos susan! we took a long road trip yesterday to see lake willoughby which is supposed to be like a little lake lucerne. sometimes i get car sick too.

laundrygirl said...

You take such great photos. I were one of the people who influenced me to start taking my camera everywhere! I love photos of signage!