7.19.2008

Checking in Before Checking Out

The second I get off of work today, Barry and I are headed to Crater Lake for a weekend of camping. I wanted to restock the sulu-design etsy shop with a few pieces before we race out of here. These, my recent favorites:

And these for the ladies who like a little sparkle and shine:

Click on images for links to the earrings' listings. Oh... I put a few things on sale in the shop, too. Please note that I'll be shipping all orders place between today and Tuesday on Tuesday when we return. Thanks, and have a awesome weekend! (I still say awesome.)

6 comments:

amandajean said...

hope your weekend of camping is fabulous! I like your favorites, too.

laundrygirl said...

As usual, I love your earrings.
Have a great time!

abby said...

Gosh! Hope you guys are having fun camping. Beautiful colors here, friend. Peace.

Mariss said...

I hope you have a great time with your husband :)

Mrs.French said...

oooo, you have to tell me all about Crater Lake...

picperfic said...

have a good weekend....your earings are so pretty but I just don't need any more, do I?