6.19.2008

Old Mother Hubbard

I went to the box in which I keep my etsy shop earrings to fill an order and found that the box was near empty. I'd been adding pieces to the shop in such little trickles that the selection had grown pretty small. So I rushed to add these:

And I've got grand plans to post hefty groupings of earrings and necklaces over the course of the next couple weeks. I've also just made drop offs at Tumbleweed and Olio United, so Portlanders can see new sulu-design selections in person. Speaking of Olio United, tonight they're hosting an opening for an exhibit of blown glass works by Esque. Olio United is a lovely shop in a gorgeous space owned by such a nice group of people - definitely check them out.

9 comments:

Mariss said...

Oooh! The glass beads are so pretty! Like summer sorbets. Love. Them!

amandajean said...

such lovely new earrings. I especially love the lemon drops.

Funky Finds said...

hey susan! i hope you'll check out my new interactive site, funky town. i would love for you to sign up & post about any specials you're having, events you know of or are particpating in, etc. hugs, jessica

http://funkyfinds.us/funkytown

Mrs.French said...

Lovely additions...I really need to check out this Olio United you speak of.

p.s. I love my earrings...thank you again!

sara said...

i love your work, always! :)

Chickenbells said...

So wonderful!

Can you believe I have NOT gotten that package in the mail yet? I can...I have such good intentions and such a lack of time...

littlebyRD said...

I've been wanting to check Olio out - maybe this weekend. Love your earings - I've just started to wear them again after many years of not. You have so many lovely ones - how will I ever decide?!

terry said...

These are so pretty! I just chopped off all my hair (yikes!) and came home from the salon craving a pair of your white out earrings!! Any chance there will be more of those soon?

shy_smiley said...

such delicious dangles! How do you photograph your work? Your photos are just as lucious as your earrings.