3.10.2008

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program...

Blogger wouldn't cooperate with the uploading of my Original Intent photos this morning, but as luck would have it, it's being friendly with this image:

Click on it for the listing of my latest addition to the sulu-design etsy shop. Also new in the shop are a few reduced prices on a handful of earring designs.
Have a great week. Hopefully I'll figure out what's wrong with the photos I want to post, and I'll see you here again tomorrow.

5 comments:

shari said...

love this new design. very nice. xox

Abby said...

I am having the same problems with my pix on blogger at the moment....
luv these clover earrings...

Chickenbells said...

How cute...and perfect for the upcoming holiday!!

amandajean said...

how peculiar! blogger has a few ticks, doesn't it?

Michelle said...

Love them all, especially the blue glass beads all in a row, how pretty.