2.04.2008

Busy Bee

I've been finding that recently, I've been most creatively productive when, oddly enough, I've had the least amount of free time. I've been working six days a week, sticking tightly to a running training schedule, and dealing with the "business" end of earring orders for weeks now, but somehow I'm finding more time than ever to squeeze earring-making into my day. I think I've been on a bit of a high from bouncing from one activity to another, and working on earrings in my few spare moments helps me to come down from it all. It's resulted in well-stocked tins (scroll down on that link to see how I store and transport my sulu-designs) as well as a chock-full etsy shop. So, each day this week, I'm going to post a couple of the designs that I've added to the shop as a result of my recent productive mode. And each morning, during the time that I'd normally spend preparing a blog post, I'm planning on heading outside with my camera. It's been a long time since I posted an Original Intent pairing, and I'm itching to get back on that track.
Have a great week, friends. I'm starting my week of earrings off with these guys (click images for direct links to their etsy listings):

8 comments:

shari said...

oh yay! you know how i love your original intent series. happy monday susan. xox

Wende said...

Oh, there's a "sweet" pair with my name on them. Pretty, pretty. :D

Chickenbells said...

I always seem to be more productive when I have the least amount of time...it's when I am really able to concentrate because I know it counts...

Erin said...

funny i was just thinking the other day that i miss your original intent! That being said it has been nice hearing more about you and your life!

house on hill road said...

i have more energy than ever, too. and less time. i think it is the training - it is putting me on a schedule and i am getting so much done. coincidence? i wonder.

c.rachel said...

can't wait to see what you created with your camera and beads!!

amandajean said...

glad to hear that you are being productive amid all the busyness. it's weird how it works that way...and a big hurray for more original intent posts!!!

amisha said...

so happy that you are finding the time to do creative things in the midst of being so busy! for me i am always at one of two extremes... really busy and really creative or really busy with no time for anything else :) that downtime is so important though. xox