1.30.2008

Doubledutch

If you happen to be in Baltimore, Maryland (a.k.a. Charm City, as the adorable Traci prefers to call her stomping grounds), and if you're into bright bold colors or wooden beads like these:

you should stop by Doubledutch Boutique- the newest shop to carry the sulu-design earrings pictured above. Thanks to the owners, Megan and Lesley, for getting in touch with me - I'm just thrilled with this arrangement.

I'm in the middle of one of the most hectic weeks I've had in a long time. I hope to be able to catch up with blog reading in the next few days. I miss you guys! Be well.

12 comments:

alyson. said...

I LOVE them. those white and red ones are darling.

maritza said...

I adore those two batches of earrings! Love' em so much!

ease between notches said...

Congratulations!! So great that you are doing so well - it thrills me to no end! And very much deserved. These earrings are beautiful and I'm sure they will fly out of the shop. Sulu coast to coast!!!!

shari said...

woohoo! congrats. your earrings are so lovely. i haven't worn earrings in awhile but i'm thinking maybe i should start again.

Erin said...

Way to go Susan. So many doors are opening for you. Perhaps your future will be decided for you!!

I hope your week slows down a bit.
(((Hugs)))

HG said...

So pretty!

Do you have any purple beads that are itching to be strung up? I do need some purple :)

Lesley said...

Yay!! Congrats again!! You're doing so well! It's brilliant to see!!

The Lenart's said...

Uaua! These are crazy good!
Again, I am wearing a pair of your earrings today. :)

amandajean said...

they look fabulous, as always! I am amazed at how many you are making these days. and hurray for another shop carrying your fabulous earrings!

Chickenbells said...

Oh S!! They are so fun...all the colors like that all together? Forget about it!!

traci said...

looking at these feels like you've been in that shop already, the colors and mood of these earrings are spot on. perhaps i'll have to pop into the shop later this weekend and give your work a welcome.

emily said...

i'm headed to the double-dutch neighborhood tomorrow. will be excited to pop in and see your earrings in person!