12.15.2007

The Sincerest form of Flattery, Part 2

Two of my favorite bloggers happen to friends in real life. They live in Portland - but, sadly for me, the one the east coast. And they both make awesome wreaths. Last year, Meg's button wreaths inspired me to make my own. Let's just say she's been a bit busy with them this year, too. And it was Jen's striped wool wreathes (also seen here and here) that brought out the wreath-maker in me this year. Ah... it is beginning to look a lot like Chrisitmas. More blog-inspired holiday crafts to follow...

8 comments:

jen j-m said...

oh, i love yours! great colors. i'm flattered.
xo

house on hill road said...

nice! love it susan.

amandajean said...

oh, how lovely! great colors. (I'm lovin' this series....eagerly awaiting the next installment.)

mariss said...

What great ideas! I've had some trouble getting into the holiday spirits, but your part 1 and part 2 are inspriring me. So thanks ;)

P.S. I love Swallowfields illustrations, cool lady!

Debi said...

That wreath is just beautiful!! I would keep this on my front door year round...it's so classic!

meg said...

oh - very nice! i'm itching to try one of these, too.
xoxo

luv Abby said...

gorgeous colours.... these wreaths are really growing on me.... I might have to make one myself.
luv Abby

Kloth & Bolt said...

lovely wreath! -kb