11.03.2007

Psst... You're All Wearing the Same Dress

Congratulations and best wishes to Christina, a friend of my friend Dana. Christina's getting married today. Dana and five other bridesmaids will not only be wearing the same dress in her wedding, but will also sport the same sulu-design earrings and matching necklaces. I'm so happy to be a part of their special day.


And as I have the day off, it's a special day for me, too. A big bead show is in town (squeal!) and I'm going. I'll report back, if I don't fall into a bead-induced coma. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, friends.

13 comments:

kait said...

Have fun at the bead show! Looking forward to seeing what comes home with you:)

ingridviola said...

wonderful!

abbyjane said...

Beautiful! And sets!

amandajean said...

your title made me LAUGH. you are so clever!

how great that you made jewelry for an entire wedding party. it looks fabulous. (it is really hard to photograph jewelry successfully, I am finding. you make it look so easy and do such a great job. any tips?)

mariss said...

Enjoy your time at the bead show. Treat yourself!

So...does this mean you'll be branching out into neclaces?!

Karin said...

Bead show! Sounds exciting! Things like that never happen here in Sweden... I'm maybe going to the States next year, I'll have to make sure I'll go to a place where there's a bead show going on!

Wende said...

Those are beautiful. Stunning.

Have fun:

Chickenbells said...

Have fun at the show...I can't wait to see what you get!!

Robyn said...

Susan, those are beautiful!

Lesley said...

Ooh that looks special. Congrats to the bride.

Erin said...

What absolutely beautiful earrings Susan. I love the colour...any for sale in your etsy shop in that colour?

Knit Freak said...

I'll send you pictures as soon as I get them..... everyone LOVED the jewelry. I miss you!

laundrygirl said...

Lucky women to be wearing your designs!