7.28.2007

I Lied

The last sulu-design etsy shop update until I move?!? Ha! I just can't stay away. In the shop, you can now find two necklaces that I designed and pictured here last summer. It took me a year to get up the strength to finally part with them. I adore their vintage components, and I loved to occasionally take them out of their storage box just to admire the little charms they're made of. I think it's finally time to let go. The images below are direct links to their etsy listings.


A few of the popular Super Simple Circle Earrings (seen at the top, here) and Chiclet on Brass designs (remember my obsession with those white squares?) are now back in stock, too. All etsy orders placed during my move will still be mailed within 24 hours. And now, I must tear myself away. It's time to pack up the beads. Sniff, sniff.

8 comments:

Robyn said...

those are beautiful! I can see why it was hard to part with them. Have a safe trip!

erin said...

good luck with the packing - i can see why you didn't want to give those necklaces up. they are gorgeous!

meg said...

beautiful!
good luck w/you move.
safe travels.
xoxo

amandajean said...

those necklaces are outstanding! I am sure that the one of a kind pieces like these are especially hard to part with.

how long now before you leave NYC for good?

laundrygirl said...

Wow! I love the English Grammar Necklace!

ambika said...

These are gorgeous! Love them. The classic, antique look I love.

Chickenbells said...

OH...loved the necklace with the cute charm...

amisha said...

i am amazed with all this updating during moving!! :) i am still trying to figure out how to get all the soap stuff to nyc. hmmmm.
the new earrings and necklaces are all beautiful!!
xo