6.24.2007

Mania, I Tell You... This Weekend Has Induced Mania

Blue skies, mild summer weather, lots of picture-taking while on a long, lovely stroll, a pedicure for my blistered feet (running has its drawbacks), a refreshing beer at my favorite local watering hole while writing letters to friends, lots of progress in preparation for Monday's sulu-design etsy shop update, and this:

An awesome new shop, SITE, recently opened in my my neighborhood. Yesterday, I popped in for the first time and met Mackenzi, the unbelieveably friendly owner. She rocks. Her store is so airy and fresh. She carries lots of items made by independent designers, many of whom are etsy shop proprietors, and as of yesterday, she carries sulu-design! There are 26 pairs of sulu-design earrings available at SITE, located at 35-11 34th Avenue, in Long Island City or Astoria (depending on where you choose to draw you lines in these parts). I'm thrilled to have my pieces for sale among the original artwork, housewares, and other funky selections at SITE.


If this weekend gets any better, which it's shaping up to do, I might just burst. Enjoy the rest of yours!

12 comments:

kat said...

congrats on the store carrying your beautiful jewelry! I'm so happy for you Susan :)

Just reading your post put a smile on my face. Enjoy the rest of the day!

Robyn said...

Susan, that's really awesome! It looks like a really neat shop. I'm sure you'll do well there.

The Lenart's said...

Congratulations! Your weekend sounds so good, relaxing, a way to recharge batteries. I am enjoying some quiet this afternoon when E naps. Gathering energy to finish some sewing. Then on to cooking, entertaining 2 yr old,... Might open a bottle of beer too. Wish you a great Monday. Isn't the school out too?

picperfic said...

now that's wonderful news! Congratulations!

sara said...

congratulation (grattis as we say in sweden)The shop looks so nice!

abbyjane said...

Awesome! This shop looks really lovely.

Chickenbells said...

What a beautiful shop...I am so excited for you!

erin said...

that shop looks wonderful! congrats!

amandajean said...

how wonderful to have your work in a great store. So happy for you, Susan! hurray for a fantastic weekend.

Erin said...

You must be so proud of yourself Susan. Such an accomplishment.

So glad your weekend was so great. Can you send some of your greatness my way???

Melissa said...

congrats! i'll have to check out the new store too :)

maditi said...

looks like a great shop - even better with your beautiful earrings :)