5.07.2007

Tyra Mail!

The earring gods are smiling down on me. After meeting the adorable, the witty, the talented Tyra a little over a week ago, I posted about her etsy shop and the lovely earrings she's got for sale there. Unfortunately, at the time, I didn't have any images to include with the post. Little did I know that mentioning my favorite pair would make them arrive at my doorstep - Poof! Check out the beauty that is now hanging from my ears:

I'm not looking for another magical package when I say this (I swear I'm not), but since these amazing hoops are no longer available at tyramade, may I suggest that you check out her two different styles of black coral earrings, or perhaps the gold leaf pair? Thanks a million, Tyra - I love 'em!

11 comments:

Chickenbells said...

How wonderful! I just have been loving hoops all of a sudden...and those ones are going to be super fun to wear...It must be neat to get jewelry made by other people as well, just because of their unique perspective.

** Terramia ** said...

I imagine they look dazzling! Really pretty...

Sonya said...

Those are wonderful, I love how there aren't any separator beads, beautifully spare.

Crystal said...

Those are gorgeous! She is very talented, too. My favorite pair are the silver feathers earrings, wow!

feli said...

Hi susan. De Lurking here. I love those earrings you got. They are so pretty and simple too.

Just wanted to ask you for permission to use your photos on my blog because I want to start featuring Jewellery artist on my blog and I have been a fan of yours eversince I hopped on to your blog. If you are ok drop me a line on my blog and I will post it up on Saturday.

kat said...

oh they are wonderful! I bet they look fantastic on.

amandajean said...

those are some fantastic earrings. how sweet of Tyra to send them to you!

|chee-uh| said...

Those are very lovely. Just stopping by to say HI!

Chia

tyramade said...

Wow, this "tyra" person sounds really awesome in your blogs. People would be disappointed to find out that in real life I'm just a dork with tools :-). Anyway, sulu, you're quite welcomed for the earrings and thank you for your wonderful words. Oh, and my demo lesson is next week; wish me luck...

erin said...

oh those are beauties! i bet they look wonderful on.

KSV said...

I just got a pair of earrings with beads like that and they look so great on, so I imagine these look great on you. Lucky girl!!