5.24.2007

Tagged

Two taggers - Kristen and Fanja - got me earlier this week. By now, most of you know the deal: list seven random facts about yourself and tag seven others to play along. I had a hard time with this one. I mean, some rules I try to follow to the letter of the law, so I struggled to think of seven seriously random things about myself. But then other rules I totally disregard, so there will be no tag-backs here. Hey, guys, I tried:


1. I haven't worn shorts in public since the summer of 1998, and that was because I was doing construction work in Miami. Prior to that, I hadn't worn them since 1994.
2. I don't own a cell phone. I hate cell phones. But we can still be friends if you have a cell phone.
3. I am married to my first and only boyfriend.
4. I feel horribly awkward when I see people checking themselves out in their reflections in windows. I feel like I'm unintentionally invading a personal moment.
5. I have a ridiculous fear that one day, all of the jewelry that I've made will start falling apart, and I'll receive hundreds of e-mails from angry customers.
6. I spent a good deal of my teen years and early twenties fighting tradition, and now I cling to it for dear life.
7. I have cute toes but ugly ankles.

17 comments:

Chickenbells said...

Oh...kudos on the shorts thing...Living in AZ gives you a first seat to people who should definatley re-think wearing them...oi! Your jewelry is wonderful, although I am the same way, as I see people carrying the bags I've made, and I say a little prayer that they will hold together (and I admit that I hold my breath everytime I put a skirt in the wash too) silly girls!

feli said...

I am with you on number 5. I even had nightmares of my earrings and necklaces falling apart. :*)

blair said...

with me having #1 and #7 in common with you, I feel we may be twins... : )

kat said...

You know, I love reading stuff like this, it really is fun! Your seven random things made me smile.

Amazing how many things I relate to on your list!

beki said...

Hey, I have #5!

amandajean said...

Love your list.

we have #3 in common.

your photo for this post is nice and clever!

Robyn said...

Um, I'm #1, I'm sure you know why :0), #3 sort of - my first "real" boyfriend who actually took me home to meet family, and #5. Love it! :0)

Nadia said...

I have no cell phone either! And cute toes too.

Erin said...

Oh susan I love your list of 7 random things. It's always so great to learn a bit more about you. I can relate to a lot of it, except I have cute ankles but ugly toes! BTW...your earrings are holding up just fine!

Debi said...

Great facts about you Susan, thanx for sharing!

I'm kinda shocked the "fish" came back too - they're some of my favorites!

Bumbershootska said...

we should swap - I have ugly toes but allright ankles ;)

erin said...

i love this little glimpse of you! i have to say that my jewelry is holding up just fine, so stop your worrying!

Elisabeth Dunker said...

Really fun and intresting list! I`m nothing on your list, exepct maybe little number 5 :-)

Rachel S. said...

I've sworn off shorts. Don't need them [and people would thank me too].

I think a picture of your cute toes are in need! =) My mom said that relatives commented my toes were rake-like cause of the long toes. You won't be seeing pictures of mine.

sara said...

your list make my tidy-up-day:) thanks!

deb said...

I know what you mean about traditions.. I feel the same way. Love that sulu stamp. Did you make it?

tiffany... said...

we're so similar in so many ways... yes...