Two taggers - Kristen and Fanja - got me earlier this week. By now, most of you know the deal: list seven random facts about yourself and tag seven others to play along. I had a hard time with this one. I mean, some rules I try to follow to the letter of the law, so I struggled to think of seven seriously random things about myself. But then other rules I totally disregard, so there will be no tag-backs here. Hey, guys, I tried:
1. I haven't worn shorts in public since the summer of 1998, and that was because I was doing construction work in Miami. Prior to that, I hadn't worn them since 1994.
2. I don't own a cell phone. I hate cell phones. But we can still be friends if you have a cell phone.
3. I am married to my first and only boyfriend.
4. I feel horribly awkward when I see people checking themselves out in their reflections in windows. I feel like I'm unintentionally invading a personal moment.
5. I have a ridiculous fear that one day, all of the jewelry that I've made will start falling apart, and I'll receive hundreds of e-mails from angry customers.
6. I spent a good deal of my teen years and early twenties fighting tradition, and now I cling to it for dear life.
7. I have cute toes but ugly ankles.