3.04.2007

Spring... Sprung?

Yesterday, the weather in New York City was such a tease. Bright skies and mild temperatures early in the day lifted my spirits, despite the cold that I've got. That little taste of the upcoming season had me in the mood to work on warm weather earrings (did you know that such a thing existed?), so I came up with a few pairs with fun plastic charms that are, admittedly, a bit out of character for me...

these are in the sulu-deisgn etsy shop, in pink and blue

these are there, too, in purple

these in green

and some more of these, doubled up in pink and one in yellow

Not feeling well kept me in for most of the weekend, which resulted in a ridiculous amount of earring-making time. I'll be updating the sulu-design etsy shop throughout the week, and will be including lots of Original Intent pieces, too. I hope your week gets off to a good start.

15 comments:

cynic the lamb said...

Those new earrings are so springy and delicate. They look like candy, especially that lovely last pair.

julieree said...

i agree the weather is an awful tease. Did you see flurries this afternoon? we did, if only for a few minutes. pooh pooh.

i'm loving these spring earrings! So cheerful. hope you're feeling better soon!!

Robyn said...

Oh, I likey! Those are very springy. I hope you get to feeling better. Maybe your students will be lovelies since you're not feeling well. That' show it worked for me, anyways.

nicole said...

Why do I not have pierced ears?
I'm missing out big time.

Lesley said...

Those last ones make me think of cherries. Very cute!

erin said...

oh, i love the ones on the bottome!

kat said...

even while sick you are productive! The pink ball ones do look like cherries! I like the whole "think spring" theme here :) feel better.

grace said...

I love these earrings! Especially the white square pair.

Brittany said...

oh my gosh! so beautiful! i wish i had earholes!

Shona said...

The amazing thing is that you were sick, yet still productive!
Hope you are feeing better today.

Gloria said...

It's only 9:25 here and it's already 72 degrees. YAY!

vanessa said...

Singing "Earrin makin time, too-du-du-du ta-doo, ta-doo, too-du-du-du ta-doo, ta-doo - she's an earring makin gyyyyrrrrllll, the kind you won't leavealone in a bead store, she will never let your earlobes down.... not even in a pinkish springtime theme......." okay, you get it, I kind of used the superfreak theme there...xxo, Vanessa

Kristine said...

Love the leaves!
I need to start shopping! If I had money right now, I would have worn out your site shopping for all kinds of great jewels!

Sonya said...

Fun with fantastic pastel plastic!

amandajean said...

I think that it is fitting to have warm weather earrings! Nice job on all of them. Especially love the last ones.