3.30.2007

Adios, Amigas

A quick good-bye... until a week from Tuesday! Barry and I are off to Texas for our much needed Spring Break. During our trip, my charming big brother, Peter, is being so gracious as to publish the Original Intent posts that I've saved in draft form before leaving. I needed to take a break from work, not from blogging! One major advantage of Typepad and other blog servers over Blogger? The ability to draft and schedule posts while one is away from one's computer. Another? The ability to respond directly to readers who post comments. I've appreciated the suggestions and the kind words of each and every one of you who have commented on my blog, especially during the last couple of weeks, which were really hectic and trying for me. I wish that I could reply to each of your comments, but Blogger recognizes very few e-mail addresses of those of you who post. So to each of you who takes the time to drop me a line, especially those of you who I've been unable to contact through other means, my most sincere thanks. You've been wonderful to me, and your support is incredibly generous. Thank you, and take care.

5 comments:

Rachel S. said...

Have a super rejuvenating trip!
Take lots of pics!
What a great brother you have!

kat said...

Have a terrific time in texas + everywhere you go!

erin said...

happy trails and thanks to Peter!

julieree said...

have a wonderful time in TX! don't get lost in there-it's a dang big place! ;)

Chickenbells said...

Have a wonderful and fud trip!