2.20.2007

Tuesdays Never Felt So Good

Since today is the first day of NYC public schools' mid-winter recess, I got to stay up as late as I wanted to last night. Hours and hours of working on jewelry resulted in a ton of new pieces, including this necklace, found here.

The start of mid-winter recess also allowed me an entire day to poke into lots of jewelry part stores, where I picked up an overwhelming amount of supplies. Once I get over the shock of how much I hauled home, I'll work on a few new things to be posted here and in my etsy shop...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - you have outdone yourself! Beautiful. And I am so jealous you are on winter break. Have fun making jewelry. My goal this week - finish my thank-yous ;) I promise.

cynic the lamb said...

Can't wait to see what you make!

Vanessa said...

You should come visit me during the gem and mineral show!!! You would freak out! I know, recovering is hard, but just think of all of the wonderful creations you will make.....I love today's. You know me and metal rings!!!!

Chickenbells said...

Oh fun...I love getting supplies...and actually getting to use them is better (I cleaned out the studio, and I got rid of 4 bags of stuff...yikes!)

KSV said...

I love that necklace. The amber orange color is one of my favorites. I go through the same thing with supplies, I buy a ton and then I think, "what in the world did I do??!!??" But once you start creating gorgeous jewelry, I am sure you'll lose the overwhelmed feeling. I can't wait for it to be Friday so I can get some good crafting in. You're right, when I have a million things to do, it's easy for me to be more creative. Thanks for the support! Enjoy your week off!!