2.21.2007

The Second of Many

A United Nations inspired post? Hardly. While the most recent additions to the sulu-design etsy shop may be appropriate for Canadians, Irish, and those who love them, they're also perfect for vintage charm lovers, like myself. This shop update includes a little nod to the maple leaf flag-wavers to the north and our rosy-cheeked, blue-eyed friends across the Atlantic (for whom I'm always confused, especially since I married a boy with the O' thing in his last name), but non-Canadian and non-Irish are more than welcome here:

Lucky Charms
and another clover pair here

More earrings (without charms) soon to follow...

2 comments:

Nadia said...

W00T! I'm lovin' the maple leafs!

They remind me of the big maple tree we had in the yard when I was a kid. Well, that and the fact that I'm flamingly Canadian, eh.

Crystal said...

Ooooh, I love the clovers! I have totally got to get those!