2.15.2007

papered together

Now that his birthday has passed, I can finally post about the birthday card that I picked up for Barry five months ago. The second I saw it featured on Funky Finds, I knew it was the perfect card for him. Bicycle themed, vintagey image... so Barry.

It's from an etsy shop that I adore: papered together. Krista uses such sweet, simple images, precious fonts, and the perfect ink tones on her notecards. I'm smitten.

Barry's parents will be in town tomorrow to extend the birthday celebrations, so if I post, I post. If not, I'm off having a fabulous weekend, and I hope you're doing the same.

8 comments:

paperedtogether said...

thank you sulu!

Chickenbells said...

Oh, I just love extending the birthday celebrations as long as possible...especially if they're mine!

kat said...

You are a terrific, thoughtful wife! The card is beautiful. Have a fun weekend!

KSV said...

Happy Birthday to Barry! What a wonderful card!!

cynic the lamb said...

Have a great one!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Barry! I love getting connected with other great sites, such as the one where you got that fantastic birthday card. And I love the restaurant you went to. Makes me wish I was in NYC!

Rachel said...

What a beautiful card! Happy Birthday to Barry!

Melissa said...

what a great card! have a wonderful weekend!