2.21.2007

The First Of Many

I've been sitting crossed-legged on my living room floor for over four hours now (how I envy those of you with studios), working on making earrings and necklaces with the stash I brought home yesterday. My knees and my stomach are telling me to take a break, so now seems like the right time to post the first couple pairs of earrings that are going into the sulu-design etsy shop today. After I got several requests to stock the shop with the earrings that I made for myself, I went out hunting for the beads that I had used in my original pair. Alas, they were nowhere to be found, but I think I found a pretty great stand-in. A few pairs can be found here.


And while I wasn't able to find the bead (okay, it's really a button in the originals) in blue, I did find cool pink buttons, which I used to make these.

Expect multiple shop updates throughout the day. As my legs and tummy need it, I'll be taking etsy-posting breaks. Enjoy this beautiful day (at least, I hope it's beautiful where you are, too)!

3 comments:

Nadia said...

Love the pink ones!

Robyn said...

I meant to tell you that I really liked those white one's you made for yourself. Well, these earrings are just beautiful! I love the color.

jr&chels said...

Will you be making any more of these? I would LOVE to have a pair!