2.27.2007

Etsy Love

In my manic state last Friday, I forgot to post about how thrilled I was to see not one, but two of my blog friends featured on the Design Sponge Guest Blog and the Design Sponge Letterpress Guide in honor of their wonderful notecard designs. I was plesantly reminded of their mentions when a julieriffic package appeared in my mailbox today:


Julie's notecards are flying out of her etsy shop, and for good reason. She's used such simple, graceful images and lovely spring colors in her inaugural batch of designs. I can't wait to send my first letter written on one of these beauties.
And have you seen what Shona's been whipping up lately? In preparation for an upcoming show, she's put together some fabulous books with funky retro fabric covers... so cool. And she's updated her etsy shop with a new batch of her gnome t-shirts, too.
The etsy love is going on hardcore over here - having a week off of work allowed me a little extra time to roam around the site. I'm overwhelmed at the amount of drool-inducing creations available there. You can see several more shops that I've marked as my favorites on the sulu-design shop site. And I'd love to know about some of your favorite etsy shops, too...

10 comments:

Chickenbells said...

Wonderful cards...I can't wait to check out the other sites as well (as soon as I get the time!)

erin said...

i bought the same cards from julie! mine came in yesterday's mail, too. aren't they gorgeous? that girl has great talent.

Lesley said...

I saw those cards on designsponge and thought how lovely they were. Great pattern!

julieree said...

awwww, thanks susan!! so glad you like them. And oh, I'm heading over to check out some of your favorites now. I need to do more exploring... :)

ambika said...

That's one of my new favorite features at etsy--looking at other's favorites. It really steers you in the perfect direction if you've got similar taste. (Love the jewelry you've hearted, btw :D

Shona said...

OK, so are you the one I should thank for my sudden surge in orders yesterday?

amandajean said...

thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog lately...it sure makes my day! and yes, I sure did make those stuffed toys...but trust me, there is plenty that I can't do...;)
if you posted your original intent and your created goods every day, I would never tire of it. I love your photography, and your lovely creations.

Vanessa said...

Ooooo, Aaaaaah. I think we have many similiar loves!!!

kat said...

so many great stores it's hard to find them. I love when people let us in on their favorites. Those cards are beautiful.

Sonya said...

Well there is this one that makes fabulous jewelry!