1.03.2007

Back in the Saddle

I am happily getting back to my usual routines after a week of over-indulging in sleep, food, and drink. Oh, I loved it all, but it feels good to return to my comfortable patterns, too. One thing that I really missed while we were away for the holidays was my daily gym routine (including my walk to the gym - today I snapped the image below while on my way) for the clarity it consistently gives me after a day at work.

During my workout this evening, I came up with a little blogging project that I've decided to assign to myself, starting tomorrow. So... I'll see you then, with task number one. I'm looking forward to this. I hope that you all are happily back in the swing of things, too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes...it's hard sometimes after the holidays isn't it? I mean, it's hecktic and whatnot...and then it all just comes to an abrupt end...making one wonder "what was that all about?"

Anonymous said...

It's hard to get back in the swing of things, especially when you have to go back to teaching and no one is really ready yet to be back at school. Well, I was always the exception because I loved going to school, but as a teacher, I needed more time. Interested to see what your blog project is.:0)

erin said...

our re-entry into the world of school and routine is not going so well....glad you got your groove back. i am anxious to see what your new project is!

Funky Finds said...

Hey Susan! Your earrings were a major hit with their recipients at Christmas! (of course) I have been missing the gym as well. I can tell that not working out for 2 wks has had a negative effect on my energy level. I am looking forward to kickboxing tonight! Wishing you all the best in 2007.

Anonymous said...

Walking does wonders for your sanity, doesn't it. I'm looking forward to seeing what your blog project is going to be.