11.28.2006

Thrilled...

is the only way to describe how I feel about being included in Venus Zine's Indie Giver Guide! I was contacted last week by the on-line zine about featuring sulu-design jewelry in their most recent gift guide, but because I was running out the door to catch a plane to Richmond, I didn't reply right away. Hoping it wasn't too late, I contacted the web editor today, and, well... phew! I was so excited to see that Jessica, the master mind behind Funky Finds, wrote the sweetest blurb on me and my work for the guide. Now, I'm off to the 24 hour automated postal center (love it!) to send Venus a couple pairs of earrings for their gift giveaway. You may recognize these...



both of which will go to the giveaway's winner. I had to include a pair of fish - they're quickly becoming the signature sulu-design piece. More updates to the sulu-design etsy shop are soon to come, and hopefully some photos of a good home-cooked meal, too. It's been a while...

12 comments:

mary said...

wow! Congrats!! That's awesome, I'm gonna go read it now...I was lazy and responded to you and connie in the comments of my blog..haha! CONGRATS AGAIN you deserve it~

cynic the lamb said...

Congratulations! That rocks!

Gloria said...

DARNIT. I wanted that milky white link necklace, but obviously I'm really really slow.

But congrats on the mention!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...thats awesome! And the fish are too fun...

connie said...

wow! amazing! it's so awesome when people get the attention they deserve! what a sweet holiday treat!

Funky Finds said...

fabulous earrings susan! whoever wins is one lucky gal!

traci said...

on congratulations susan! your stuff makes great gifts i'm sure, but what would i know i'm too selfish to give any of your stuff away. i covet it all on my own. evil one that i am.

Miss Twiss said...

Please, please let me know when your etsy shop it up! I have many women in my life who could use sulu-design earrings for Christmas! You have my co-ordinates....

Crystal said...

Oh, congrats! That's awesome, but you totally deserve it. Your jewelry is great! I received my earrings today, and I love them so much! I even had to brag on the blog about them.

erin said...

how exciting Susan! on my way to check out the link....Congrats!

Sweet Treat said...

Oh Wow! That is the best news... a bit of indie lovin'.

Melissa said...

congrats! this is wonderful news susan!