11.21.2006

Post Script

I hadn't seen this before I posted today (otherwise, posting it would have been my first order of business). Congratulations to the crafty lady behind the knotty bits etsy shop for being featured on Funky Finds!
I also forgot to mention something that absolutely thrilled me this evening. A few hours ago, I ran into a woman - a perfect stranger - who was wearing sulu-deisgn earrings! It was the first time that I ever saw one of my designs on someone other than a relative, friend, or co-worker. Of course, I accosted her and completely embarrassed myself, but what fun! It's the little things...

3 comments:

cynic the lamb said...

How cool to see your designs being appreciated by a complete stranger!

By the way, thanks again for all of your encouragement and for spreading the word about my shop. You are such an inspiration to me.

Crystal said...

Are you going to be making any more of the fish earrings in the goldfish color soon? I just got paid, so I could order a pair now!

erin said...

oh - i love that you spotted "yourself" out in the world! that is so cool!