11.12.2006

Ovals (Not Orange)

One of the beads that I picked up yesterday in my hunt for the orange oval is a milky white, larger version of the beloved one that I cannot find. I made several pairs of earrings and a necklace with it last night:



I was super productive last night, making a ton of new pieces... nothing like a little chocloate to start my engine. Check back throughout the week - I'll be posting a lot more images of other sulu-design pieces that I made, many of which incorporate beads I chose because of their similarity in shape and/or color to those orange ovals that I just can't track down. And let me know if any interest you (post a comment or e-mail me at the address in the banner) - I'll post them on etsy once it's back in business.

13 comments:

erin said...

I like the white - very neutral, ya know! I will be waiting for etsy to be back up - I think I just found a Christmas present!

Soie Belle said...

Love the simple designs! your pictures are always so clear and bright! do you use a softbox?

traci said...

i love that necklace!!! i can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve!

Mary said...

I love all the new pieces! The white beads are so season-versital!!! They make me think of winter at the moment!!

cynic the lamb said...

Those are lovely!

Anonymous said...

wow susan--I think I almost like the milky white ones better than the orange. That necklace is just beautiful.

Gloria said...

Aw, darn, I'm sad that I visited your site, because now I want to buy a necklace with those milky white oval beads!

Anonymous said...

I do really love the orange and hope you can find more, they were so rich looking. The white appear to have a pearlized look, a little nicer for winter fancy dress parties!

Buy Levitra said...

Great article! Thanks.

Phentermine said...

Thanks for interesting article.

Anonimous said...

Nice! Nice site! Good resources here. I will bookmark!

Maxwells said...

I see first time your site guys. I like you :)

Anonimous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!