11.25.2006

JetSet - Richmond, VA

Even if I didn't love Richmond (which I do), even if I didn't love all of the little indepently owned shops in Carytown (which I do), and even if I didn't love the amazing selection of clothing and accessories at JetSet (which I do, I do, I do!), I would still love stopping by this boutique, just to visit with its owner, Amy. She is one of the most outgoing and energetic people you could hope to meet. I dropped by to see her yesterday, and was thrilled to see the amazing sulu-design display that she has up for Christmas.




Amy picked out around twenty-five pairs of sulu-design earrings and necklaces, which are now displayed in the front of her shop. If you live in the Richmond area, you've got to check out JetSet to see the awesome lines of clothing she carries (I made a little wish list myself while I was there) and admire that adorable tree!


4 comments:

connie said...

what a fun display!

i'm wearing my black and white sulu earrings now and my daddy said he liked them :)

erin said...

those are some good looking ornaments!

cynic the lamb said...

I love your earrings as the ornaments on that tree. So sleek and so cool!

Anonymous said...

OH...the tree is sooo cute, what a great idea, and so beautiful with your ornaments on it!