11.01.2006

I Take It Back, Maybe

It may just be that Blogger isn't the big pain that I was accusing it of being last night. A pain, yes, but just not as big of a pain as I thought. I think I may have caused part of yesterday's problem. Not being totally familiar with my new camera, I took pictures with huge file sizes, which caused them to take forever to load. I hope that you, too, don't have to wait too long for the images below to appear on your screen.
I made the following pairs of earrings out of one of the "secret" beads I was so excited about the other day. The oval-shaped bead is glass and is very delicate, but the color and shape were so stunning to me that I couldn't pass them up. Here are my first three attempts with them:



9 comments:

LALA dex press said...

Your "attempts" are stunning! I love the colors.

After fighting with Blogger + attempting uploading photos the other night I FINALLY got it to work at 5:45 in the am. I have not had this issue before, although many others have. Tonight I plan on a big post about last weekend's show with lots of photos + I'm hoping I won't have any problems.

traci said...

ooh ooh!! so lovely! i'm drooling over here! and am apparently wooed into exclamation point overload!!!!

cynic the lamb said...

Those are so pretty. I'm especially loving the ones in the last photo - very sleek.

Mary said...

gorgeous!

connie said...

wow, i love those. i want one! are you going to be adding them to your etsy shop? the first pair, very simple yes, are my favorite. do they perchance come in red?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I have no idea how to do most of the computer stuff that I do...I just push buttons and hope things happen!!

erin said...

I can see why you were excited! Those earrings are so beautiful.

Hope you have figured out your new camera! I have to resize all my photos before I post them on my blog or they really do take forever to load!

Rachel said...

Covet covet covet...
Especially that first pair. I keep checking over in your shop to see if they're posted; I hope that's where you're sending them!

Lesley said...

Crikey! I love those glass beads. Gorgeous!! I hope you've got lots of them in your supplies, sounds like they're going to be very popular.

I think you were right the first time about blogger. It's driving me mad!!