11.17.2006

Fish on Friday

In my last installment of jewelry made last weekend, I've got a big batch of fish. As I've said before, I had no idea that this bead would be so popular when I picked up a few of them a while back. But since then, I've received so many requests for earrings made with them that I can't keep them in stock.

While they all, of course, work around the same fish bead, each pair is one-of-a-kind thanks to the other beads from which the fish dangle. Currently, there are two pairs of fish earrings in the sulu-design etsy shop, with more to be added this weekend (if stores don't grab them up first).
Ahhhh... the next time we catch up, it will be Saturday!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Very nice! I just love the fish to hook relationship you have going on there...haha! That's a nice "stocking" problem to have!!!

Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

love the fish. and all those colors they come in. I think the smoky gray kind of one is my favorite.

thanks for all the links, by the way. love that found type blog so much--your pic is great!

erin said...

checking in from Jamaica!! love the fish earrings - what about a fish necklace? also, i am very excited to check out your new links when i get home...you always lead me to great spots!

Anonymous said...

ACK...I love them all so very much!

Anonymous said...

So cool! I love your earrings, I was so upset when I lost that one pair I bought from you. Have you gone back to knitting or focusing mainly on the earrings?
Chia