11.14.2006

And Coming...

Just a quick post before I run off to my knitting meet-up in Long Island City...
I liked the color and the finish of the bead featured in yesterday's post so much that when I was at the bead supply store, I picked up a rectangular bead with similar qualities. Below are just a few of the designs that I made with them:


Eventually, some of these earrings will make their way into my etsy shop, now that the site is back up and running. While you're there, don't forget to check out the knotty bits shop, which features adorable softies made by a wonderful gal. And thanks so much to Katie, Jill, and Jessica who have made sales in the sulu-design shop pass the twenty mark! Don't forget... shipping is always free! (Thanks for asking, Crystal).

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Such a lovely color!

erin said...

beautiful as always!

Mary said...

I love this matte glass bead!! Looks like candy!!

Maryanne said...

Oooh Suzy, I love this malle bead. Can't decide if I like the hollow oval or the sqaure ones better!

Maryanne said...

oops.. love this MATTE bead!

tania said...

ooh ohh- i am loving your earrings!
thanks so much for stopping by and saying hi!
:)

Anonymous said...

The red is just divine!!!