10.20.2006

Too Much of a Good Thing


Grrrr... That's the sound of me growling, which I often jokingly do when I'm frustrated or annoyed. (Remember, Ma, when I growled at the girl I was playing defense against in a junior high basketball game, and she dropped the ball?) Anyway, I was so excited to finish close to fifty pairs of earrings this week until I realized that I had run out of my sulu-design card backings. I make each one by stamping a tag with a sulu stamp, punching two small holes (for the ear hooks) with a safety pin, and two larger holes below (for the spring clasp) with a hole-puncher. Making a few is fine. Making fifty makes my hands numb. Grrrr...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

grrrr...it's silly to run out of something that you have to use to complete your projects isn't it?! I just cringe when I run out of bobbin during the home stretch (because it's always the last little bit) of a project...grrrr

erin said...

They look good all lined up, though!

cynic the lamb said...

They look so cool. You know, for some crazy reason, I thought you had those made, like at a printer's. They look so crisp and professional. You do a truly beautiful job there.