9.23.2006

Spicing up the Shop

I've been telling myself for a while that I need to add some serious inventory to my etsy shop. Not becasue things are flying off the virtual shelves, but because there's currently a rather limited selection posted there, and it doesn't represent the variety of available sulu-design pieces. So, as I mentioned earlier this week, I'm trying to carve out some time to post a few more pieces. Now, you can find some more whimsical things like:

these, and

these, and


in my etsy shop. There should be several more additions soon. Sincere thanks to all of you who have mentioned sulu-designs to friends - I appreciate the visits that I'm getting from your word of mouth recommendations. And thanks to Jodi, who is officially my third etsy customer!

1 comment:

lexie said...

Hi Sulu

It's Lexie. How are you? I forgot your email but I was just on your etsy shop and would love to purchase the feather danglies for a friend. Are they still available?

My email is lexie@massmarket.tv

Thanks! Lexie