9.30.2006

Something to Look at Until Monday

Before leaving for our cabining trip this morning, I thought I'd post a few more earrings in my etsy shop (since I'll not be able to post here for two whole days - oh, how that kills me!). You can now find these:


and here.

I thought I'd also draw a little attention to several pairs of earrings that I put in the sulu-design etsy shop a while back, but never posted on the blog, including:

these, found here

these, for sale here

these, listed here

these, right here

and these, posted here.

Enjoy your weekend! I'll be back on Monday, hopefully with lots of new earrings (and maybe a few necklaces, too).

5 comments:

erin said...

Hope you have a great getaway!

Soie Belle said...

Hi, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Your blog is really nice. I will be back too! :)

Mary Contrary said...

mmm....eye candy!

Anonymous said...

Well...I'm wondering when are you going to post the fishy ear rings?

connie said...

wow, you are cranking them out! you are on a roll!