9.27.2006

Like the First Time Every Time

I owe thanks to certain Christine who made my day today. I got home from a grueling day at work (my cold has been kicking my butt) to find another sale at my etsy shop! The novelty of etsy sales has probably worn off for you loyal blog readers by now, and you're probably getting really bored with images like these:

But I still get giddy with excitement when I see that a pair of sulu-design earrings has found a new home. I was so happy to see that Christine bought a pair of earrings (and one of my favorite pairs at that), that I had to immediately wrap them up for her. I actually felt healthy there for a few minutes.
I hope to have some thrilling images for you tomorrow... or at least some images that you haven't seen multiple variations of in the past. I promise a more exciting post - that is, if I have it in me to peel myself off of the sofa.

3 comments:

julieree said...

your packages look so cool. I love the safety pin. very nice touch.

feel better soon! :)

Chickenbells said...

beautiful packages! Oh...rest girlie, rest...I'm taking a bit of time off with some Junior Mints and Project Runway (gosh...was this the Longest day in the world or what???)

shoobydoo said...

I like seeing the packages! It must be just as exciting to receive them too :)