9.12.2006

Knitting, Drinking, Blogging

I met up with Jennifer, my sister-in-law who lives down the street, to go to my weekly knitting group gathering in Long Island City tonight. Afterwards, walking from the bar to the subway (oh, did I forget to mention that we went out for drinks after the knitting?) I was telling Jennifer how exhausted I was. This "not letting work interefere with my social life" project has me pooped. I mentioned to Jennifer that I was so tired that I might not post to my blog tonight. Her response, however, is the reason behind this silly little post you're reading. So that she and Peter (my brother, her husband) don't freak out - here it is. I've posted. All is well. Love you both. More tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting, Suz. Now we can go to bed.

Anonymous said...

No wonder there was no answer when I called last night as late as 8:00pm! Then House was on and thought 9:00 pm was too late. I have 57 hankies left to go - over half are prints, some of the others are embroidered or end with that "tatting" or lace so you will have a lot to look at!

Your sister reminded me that she also likes teak but I told her that this tray is yours!