9.13.2006

Flirt - Brooklyn, New York


After school today, I made my bimonthly trip to Flirt. I dropped by the cute Park Slope shop, where I've been making all of my Flirt deliveries for almost two years now, but the original location where sulu-designs were first carried is still alive and kicking in Carroll Gardens. Seryn and Patti, two of Flirt's owners, selected 50 new sulu-design pieces for the two stores for Fall.


I always get excited by the anticipation that a new delivery of jewelry brings. I hope that the recent designs are well-received, and I start to look forward to buying new beads for my next series, which I'll drop off at stores before the holidays.
If you haven't checked it out yet, Flirt is worth a visit. They carry great jewelry, shoes, bags, and clothing for women, and both locations are nestled in wonderful spots where they are surrounded by other fun boutiques, restaurants, and bars. Don't forget to tell them sulu sent you!

5 comments:

erin said...

50! Wow - you sure have been busy! Looks like a cute store - hope I get to check it out in person some day.

julieree said...

okay, now i know somewhere in my neighborhood (sort of) where I can get sulu pieces. ooooooo!

gotta go, gotta go. looks like such an adorable store!!

(yeah, and 50 pieces? gadzooks, lady!)

Mary Contrary said...

Wow!! Congrats, that's amazing, you must feel great!! Looks like a great place...I will have to go check it out in person!!

shoobydoo said...

Looks like a cute little shop, I'm visiting New York for the first time in November so I'll have to stop by!

cynic the lamb said...

Very cool! 50?! Lady, you have been busy (and quite productive at that). Good on ya!