8.29.2006

Summertime and the Livin' Is Easy

This being my last free summer day, I decided to start it off by indulging in a couple of my favorite morning activities. I listened to the Brian Lehrer Show on WNYC, my local National Public Radio station. It airs from 10:00 - noon, and it kills me that I miss its live broadcast when I'm at work. While listening, I worked on a new group of earrings and sipped on a glass of iced coffee. Delicious. Here are a few of the pairs of earrings I came up with, using the antiqued brass findings and little charms that I picked up in Richmond:





Now, it's grey and rainy outside, so I'm ditching my original plans to ride my bike around and enjoy Astoria. I think I'll put on my rain boots and head over to the flower shop. I'd like to fill the apartment with some fresh flowers before returning to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Colette said...

Oohh, those are pretty! I really like the 2nd and last pair, definitly my style!

cynic the lamb said...

I totally adore all your new earrings. Really makes me wish I had pierced ears. Lovely stuff there.