8.28.2006

New Etsy Listings

I've made a date with a fellow teacher to go to school together on Wednesday to start setting up our classrooms. Wednesday. Two days from now. So I thought I better get some things done that I've been thinking about, but not been active about, before I really get into the swing of school things. I'd been meaning to add some new designs to my etsy shop, so I just listed these:


I thought I'd list several pairs made of wooden beads, since the one wooden bead pair that I initially posted has gotten a lot of views on the site. Tomorrow, I plan to work on more earrings using antiqued brass findings, which I can't find anywhere but Richmond. I stocked up while we were there, so I've got a busy day ahead of me.

2 comments:

freskagirl said...

hi Susie! It's me, Karen (friend of your brother's from the Fordham days). Love the blog and your fabulous jewelry! I wish we could have seen you and Barry when Pete and Jennifer stopped by in August. Your Michigan thrifting finds were excellent (everything *is* so much cheaper here compared to NY). And I had the same rocking horse when I was a tot!

Anyway, congrats on the beautiful work. I'll be checking out your stuff on etsy. xoxox

julieree said...

oh, dear. the wooden disc + light blue beads ones are calling my name. they're just lovely! too bad i let my earring holes close up. hmmm, may need to be getting them repierced sooner rather than later. do you ever do necklaces or bracelets?