7.12.2006

Flirt, Brooklyn

Today I made a jewelry delivery to one of the very first stores to carry my designs:
Flirt in Brooklyn. Almost exactly two years ago, I walked into their adorably cozy store at 252 Smith Street and showed several pairs of my earrings to Seryn, one of the owners of the shop. She was ridiculously encouraging and consigned some of my piecces on the spot. She and the other owners of Flirt, Patty and Heather, carried my designs in their Smith Steet location for several months. Then, in the final months of 2004, they announced that they were opening a second location at 93 Fifth Avenue, also in Brooklyn. This location is much larger, but maintains the warm feeling of the first. Both locations carry unique clothing, jewerly, shoes, purses, and other accessories, some by their own Flirt label and others by various designers. You can find sulu-design pieces at both locations. The owners of Flirt have been so supportive of me from the start of sulu-design and are such inspiring entrepreneurs that I wanted to showcase them here in my first "Where You Can Find sulu-designs" post.


Flirt's Fifth Avenue storefront


accessories as Flirt


jewelry at Flirt
(with the newest sulu-design pieces, still on tags, lower right)

No comments: